IMAN1 is Jordan's first and fastest High Performance Computing resource, funded by JAEC and SESAME. It is available for use by academia and industry in Jordan and the region.
- A price efficient world-class Supercomputer designed, developed, and operated in Jordan by Jordanian resources.
- A powerful research tool available to the Universities of Jordan to advance their research and development efforts in the areas of science and engineering.
- IMAN1 can improve the quality of Jordanian engineered products essential for the industrial and economic competitiveness of Jordan.
- An invaluable resource for researchers who study problems with regional and global impact.
- Part of the LINKSCKEEM initiative giving leading scientific users access to a European pool of supercomputers.
Examples of IMAN1 uses can be found on this link.